Supporting Native and Indigenous Youth in Schools
- Wednesday, July 7, 2021, 3:00-4:00 PM ET
- Panelists: Virgil Moorehead, PsyD, Joseph Garcia
Supporting Newcomer (Immigrant and Refugee) Youth in Schools
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 3:00-4:00 PM ET
Learn more about the webinars from the School Mental Health Virtual Learning Series Summer 2021.
School Mental Health Virtual Learning Series with the Danya Institute (for the Central East Mental Health Technology Transfer Center).
- Trauma-Responsive Schools Implementation Assessment
- *Youth Perspectives on COVID-19, Racism, and Returning to School
- The School Health Assessment and Performance Evaluation (SHAPE) System
- *What Schools Can Do to Address COVID-19, Racism, and Social Justice
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning into the Classroom
- *Supporting LGBTQ+ Youth
- Promoting Educator Well-Being: Understanding and Combatting Compassion Fatigue, Burnout and Secondary Traumatic Stress
- *Addressing Racial Stress and Trauma
- Trauma-Responsive Care for Younger Students
- Recording, Slides
- Additional resource(s): After Traumatic Events: Helping Young Children Heal, COVID 19 Books for Kids, Epigenetics
- *Addressing Systemic Racism: Creating Safe and Equitable Schools
- *Safe and Equitable Schools: Tier II Interventions and Considerations
- National Association of School Psychologists: School-Community Partnerships
- Youth MOVE: Leveraging Youth Advocacy
- *Supporting Students Impacted by Racial Stress and Trauma
*Indicates webinars facilitated by the Cultural Responsiveness and Equity specialty track of the Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health.