National Center for School Mental Health (NCSMH)
Welcome to the NCSMH:
The mission of the National Center for School Mental Health (NCSMH) is to strengthen policies and programs in school mental health to improve learning and promote success for America's youth. From its inception in 1995, the Center's leadership and interdisciplinary staff has promoted the importance of providing mental health services to children, adolescents, and families directly in schools and communities.
News and Resources:
- COVID-19 concerns? We've compiled a list of tips and resources to help you and your community stay healthy.
- The 2020 Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health will be October 29-31 in Baltimore, MD. Registration is now open!
- The revised SHAPE system is available-register to improve the quality of your school mental health system.
- The 2020 School Health Interdisciplinary Program is scheduled for August 4-6 in Columbia, MD.
- Advancing Comprehensive School Mental Health Systems: Guidance from the Field offers collective insight and guidance to local communities and states to advance comprehensive school mental health systems.
- The Mental Health Technology Transfer Center National School Mental Health Curriculum is available.