- Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 3:00-4:00 PM ET Addressing Systemic Racism: Creating Safe and Equitable Schools Register
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 3:00-4:00 PM ET Safe and Equitable Schools: Tier II Interventions and Considerations Register
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 3:00-4:00 PM ET National Association of School Psychologists: School-Community Partnerships Register
- Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 3:00-4:00 PM ET Youth MOVE: Leveraging Youth Advocacy Register
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 3:00-4:00 PM ET Supporting Students Impacted by Racial Stress and Trauma Register
Learn more about webinars from the School Mental Health Virtual Learning Series.
School Mental Health Virtual Learning Series with the Danya Institute (for the Central East Mental Health Technology Transfer Center).
- Trauma-Responsive Schools Implementation Assessment.
- Cultural Responsiveness & Equity Series Part 1: Youth Perspectives on COVID-19, Racism, and Returning to School.
- The School Health Assessment and Performance Evaluation (SHAPE) system.
- Cultural Responsiveness & Equity Series Part 2: What Schools Can Do to Address COVID-19, Racism, and Social Justice.
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning into the Classroom
- Supporting LGBTQ+ Youth
- Promoting Educator Well-Being: Understanding and Combatting Compassion Fatigue, Burnout and Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Addressing Racial Stress and Trauma
- Trauma Responsive Care for Younger Students
- Recording, Slides.
- Additional resource(s): After Traumatic Events: Helping Young Children Heal, COVID 19 Books for Kids, Epigenetics