No upcoming webinars are currently scheduled.
- Telemental Health 101 (with the University of Maryland School Mental Health Program)
- Understanding and Addressing the Social Influencers of Health and Education (with the School-Based Health Alliance and the Center for Health and Health Care in Schools)
School Mental Health Virtual Learning Series with the Danya Institute (for the Central East Mental Health Technology Transfer Center).
- Trauma-Responsive Schools Implementation Assessment (7.29.20)
- *Youth Perspectives on COVID-19, Racism, and Returning to School (8.3.20)
- The School Health Assessment and Performance Evaluation (SHAPE) System (8.5.20)
- *What Schools Can Do to Address COVID-19, Racism, and Social Justice (8.10.20)
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning into the Classroom (9.2.20)
- *Supporting LGBTQ+ Youth (10.7.20)
- Promoting Educator Well-Being: Understanding and Combatting Compassion Fatigue, Burnout and Secondary Traumatic Stress (11.4.20)
- *Addressing Racial Stress and Trauma (12.2.20)
- Trauma-Responsive Care for Younger Students (1.6.21)
- Recording, Slides
- Kay Connors, MSW
- Additional resource(s): After Traumatic Events: Helping Young Children Heal, COVID 19 Books for Kids, Epigenetics
- *Addressing Systemic Racism: Creating Safe and Equitable Schools (2.3.21)
- *Safe and Equitable Schools: Tier II Interventions and Considerations (3.5.21)
- National Association of School Psychologists: School-Community Partnerships (4.7.21)
- Youth MOVE: Leveraging Youth Advocacy (5.5.21)
- *Supporting Students Impacted by Racial Stress and Trauma (6.2.21)
- Supporting Native and Indigenous Youth in Schools (7.7.21)
- *Supporting Newcomer (Immigrant and Refugee) Youth in Schools (8.4.21)
- Teacher Support: Restart, Renew (11.11.21)
- Recording, Slides
- Jeff Bostic, MD, EdD
- 2C - Check-in on Student Well-being and Supporting Coping (Elementary Students) - 2-session intervention to support check in on the well-being of elementary students and to support their coping.
- 2C - Elementary Student Handouts
- 2C - Check-in on Student Well-being and Supporting Coping (Secondary Students) - 2-session intervention to support check in on the well-being of secondary students and to support their coping.
- 2C - Secondary Student Handouts
- Educator Well-being (12.1.21)
- CARE Best Practices in School Mental Health - Teaming (1.5.22)
- Cultural Inclusiveness & Equity 1: Understanding How Social Injustices Impacts Student Mental Health (1.19.22)
- Cultural Inclusiveness & Equity 2: Understanding How Educator Bias Impacts Student Mental Health (2.2.22)
- CARE Best Practices in School Mental Health - Screening (3.2.22)
- Dana Cunningham, PhD, Sam Reaves, PhD, Mark Sander, PhD
- Cultural Inclusiveness & Equity 3: Engaging in Culturally-Inclusive Action to Promote Student Mental Health (3.16.22)
- Cultural Inclusiveness & Equity 4: Supporting Students Experiencing Distress from a Cultural Inclusiveness & Equity Len (4.6.22)
- CARE Best Practices in School Mental Health - Universal Mental Health Promotion (Tier 1; 5.4.22)
- CARE Best Practices in School Mental Health - Early Intervention and Treatment in Schools (Tiers 2 & 3; 6.1.22)
*Indicates webinars facilitated by the Cultural Responsiveness and Equity specialty track of the Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health.